Best Western and World Vision Partnership
Best Western has joined with World Vision, a leading global relief agency, to help children in need. Hundreds of Best Western properties are supporting a child living in poverty through monthly sponsorship donations.
Each hotel's monthly contribution helps poor communities provide access to basics like food, safe water, health care, education, and economic development.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Best Western guests across North America can join in personally supporting children in need through Best Western Rewards program or by sponsoring their own child through these links:
Click here to help
HOW BEST WESTERN CONTRIBUTES
- Raising more than $150,000 to provide aid and assistance following the Haitian earthquake disaster.
- Providing Best Western Rewards members a way to apply their points toward tangible items that help even more children. Learn More
- Purchasing and assembling Caregiver Kits to equip volunteer caregivers aiding people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Purchasing and filling backpacks with school supplies for children in the United States through World Vision's SchoolTools program.
- Donating nearly $10,000 raised through two auctions offering bidders the chance to "swap jobs" with NASCAR driver Michael Waltrip. Learn More