BEST WESTERN INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Best Western International, Inc., headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz., is a privately held hotel brand with a global network of 4,000-plus* hotels in more than 100* countries and territories worldwide. Best Western offers five types of hotels to suit the needs of our guests for any travel occasion: BEST WESTERN®, BEST WESTERN PLUS®, BEST WESTERN PREMIER®, BEST WESTERN PLUS EXECUTIVE RESIDENCYSM and BW Premier CollectionSM.
Best Western recently announced a new urban boutique hotel concept VîbSM (as in vibrant) which is under development and will debut in 2016.
BEST WESTERN RECOGNIZED FOR EXCELLENCE
• BEST WESTERN Ranked Number One Midscale Hotel, 2014 Business Travel News Chain Survey
• BEST WESTERN PLUS Ranked Number One Upper Midscale Hotel, 2014 Business Travel News Chain Survey
• Best Western named AAA Partner of the Year since 2008
• bestwestern.com Named Best Hotel Website by Compuware 2011-2014
• Best Western named Genius In Digital Know- How by L2 Hotels Digital Index
• Best Western Rewards voted Top Three Best Hotel Loyalty Program by U.S. News & World Report
• Best Western Rewards received American Express Loyalty Award for Excellence in 2014
• Forty-nine percent of North American Best Western hotels received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
TRULY GLOBAL REWARDS PROGRAM
Now celebrating 69 years of hospitality, Best Western’s worldwide family of hotels offers accommodations for all types of travelers. Whether traveling for business, planning an affordable family vacation or looking for luxurious destinations, Best Western has a hotel for you.
Best Western Rewards®, the brand’s award-winning loyalty program, boasts more than 23 million members. It is one of the few such programs in which members earn points that never expire and can be redeemed at any Best Western hotel worldwide. Best Western Rewards has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top three hotel loyalty programs. To sign up to be a Best Western Rewards member please visit bestwestern.com/rewards.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Best Western is committed to providing superior customer care at all Best Western hotels. Our hoteliers’ dedication to caring for their guests is reflected in the fact that globally Best Western hotels have received the prestigious TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence four times more often than the industry average. In North America, 49 percent of Best Western-branded hotels maintain an overall rating of four or higher, out of a possible five, as reviewed by TripAdvisor users.
ENGAGING WITH OUR CUSTOMERS
Best Western partners with organizations that share our values and commitment to providing an excellent customer experience. The brand’s partnerships with AAA/CAA, Minor League Baseball, and Harley-Davidson® highlight just a few of the ways we provide travelers with exciting ways to interact with Best Western.
At Best Western we are a leader in pet-friendly travel with more than 1,600 pet-friendly hotels across North America. Working with Cesar Milan, Best Western provides tips to make travel easier for you and your pet.
For reservations visit www.bestwestern.com
or call 1-800-780-7234.
For Best Western Rewards please visit www.bestwesternrewards.com or call 1-800-237-8483.