Best Western Overview
BEST WESTERN HOTELS & RESORTS
Best Western Hotels & Resorts, headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz., is a privately held hotel brand with a global network of 4,100* hotels in more than 100* countries and territories worldwide. Best Western offers seven types of hotels to suit the needs of our guests for any travel occasion: BEST WESTERN®, BEST WESTERN PLUS®, Vīb®, BEST WESTERN PREMIER®, GLō®, BEST WESTERN PLUS EXECUTIVE RESIDENCYSM and BW Premier CollectionSM.
Best Western’s newest brands, Vīb & GLō provide unique options for today’s travelers. Best Western first announced Vīb (as in vibrant) a chic, hip, urban boutique hotel concept focused on style, technology and guest engagement at the brand’s annual convention in 2014. In 2015, developers broke ground on a Vīb in Chicago, infusing the Chicago neighborhood with energy and sparking economic growth. In addition to the Chicago Vīb, Best Western Hotels & Resorts has Vīb projects under development in Miami, Los Angeles, Staten Island, NY, Springfield, MO, Little Rock, AR, Seoul, South Korea, and Vientiane, Laos and is actively negotiating deals in key U.S. cities including Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, New Orleans, Scottsdale and San Diego.
GLō is a broad-midscale new construction brand that offers a hip, boutique-style experience for savvy travelers who expect the best in value, design and comfort. As the name implies, the brand glows in many ways. GLō’s architecture and design have elements that speak to the name with the use of signature LED elements. LED lighting is articulated on the side of the building and in the glowing blue scarf, providing an unmistakable beacon at night, while the “Lite Brite” wall greets guest outside and extends inside behind the glowing welcome desk. During the day, the alternating blue and gold window panes bring the building to life.
BEST WESTERN HOTELS & RESORTS RECOGNIZED FOR EXCELLENCE
TRULY GLOBAL REWARDS PROGRAM
- Best Western Ranked Number One Midscale Hotel, 2014 Business Travel News Chain Survey.
- Best Western Plus Ranked Number One Upper Midscale Hotel, 2014 & 2015 Business Travel News Chain Survey.
- Best Western Named AAA/CAA Partner of the Year since 2008.
- bestwestern.com Named Best Hotel Website by Compuware 2011-2015.
- Best Western Named Genius In Digital Know - How by L2 Hotels Digital Index.
- Best Western Rewards Voted Top Three Best Hotel Loyalty Program by U.S. News & World Report and J.D. Power & Associates.
- For the second year in a row Best Western Hotels & Resorts’s guest loyalty program, Best Western Rewards®, brought home top honors at Loyalty360’s annual Loyalty Expo in Orlando. Best Western Rewards earned the North American 360-Degree Platinum Award and an additional platinum award for Best Customer Insight in Loyalty Marketing. BWI also won gold awards in the categories of Best Creative Campaign and Best Use of Technology and Trends in Loyalty Marketing.
- Best Western Rewards received American Express Loyalty Award for Excellence in 2014.
- 1,808 Best Western hotels globally received TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence awards, a 13 percent increase over 2014. In North America, 1,161 of Best Western properties received a Certificate of Excellence. This includes 1,051 Best Western hotels in the U.S. and 110 hotels in Canada. Overall, the number of the brand’s North American hotels receiving awards represents a 12 percent increase over last year’s total and a 32 percent increase over 2013.
Now celebrating 69 years of hospitality, Best Western’s worldwide family of hotels offers accommodations for all types of travelers. Whether traveling for business, planning an affordable family vacation or looking for luxurious destinations, Best Western has a hotel for you.
Best Western Rewards®
, the brand’s award-winning loyalty program, boasts more than 25 million members. It is one of the few such programs in which members earn points that never expire and can be redeemed at any Best Western hotel worldwide. Best Western Rewards has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report and J.D. Power & Associates as one of the top three hotel loyalty programs. To sign up to be a Best Western Rewards member please visit bestwestern.com/rewards.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Best Western is committed to providing superior customer care at all Best Western hotels. Our hoteliers’ dedication to caring for their guests is reflected in the fact that globally Best Western set new records in 2015 for the number of hotels that received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. More than 1,800 Best Western hotels globally received TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence awards, a 13 percent increase over last year. In North America, 1,161 of Best Western properties received a Certificate of Excellence. This includes 1,051 Best Western hotels in the U.S. and 110 hotels in Canada. Overall, the number of the brand’s North American hotels receiving awards represents a 12 percent increase over last year’s total and a 32 percent increase over 2013.
ENGAGING WITH OUR CUSTOMERS
Best Western partners with organizations that share our values and commitment to providing an excellent customer experience. The brand’s partnerships with AAA/CAA, Minor League Baseball, and Harley-Davidson®
highlight just a few of the ways we provide travelers with exciting ways to interact with Best Western.
At Best Western we are a leader in pet-friendly travel with more than 1,600 pet-friendly hotels across North America. Working with Cesar Milan, Best Western provides tips to make travel easier for you and your pet.
For reservations visit www.bestwestern.com
or call 1-800-780-7234.
For Best Western Rewards please visit www.bestwesternrewards.com
or call 1-800-237-8483.
Best Western International Human Rights Policy Statement >