- All federal and state government employees with credentials.
- Military personnel/civilian military personnel
- Tax funded hospital and university personnel
- Cost reimbursable contractors
How it Works
- Make a hotel booking online or call our Worldwide Reservation office at 1-800-WESTERN
- Present an official identification card or work orders at time of check in
- Don't have an official identification card? You may apply in advance of your stay for a Best Western issued government traveler card. Please complete our online government application. If you qualify, your card will be sent to you electronically within 7-14 days.
- Questions? Contact our Government Representative at 623-780-6842
- Canadian Government Travelers: Most of our Canadian Best Western properties and many in the United States honor special Canadian Government discount hotel rates. Proof of Canadian Government identification or work orders at check in is all that is required. For further information and to make a reservation with the Canada Government discount rate, please visit our Canadian Government/Military Hotel Discount page.
our FREE rewards program and earn 250 points! *
Government Travel Resources
Canadian Government Rate
US Per Diem Rates
US Federal Military Travel Policy (FTR)
US Federal Civilian Travel Policy (JTR)
Foreign Per Diem Rates
U.S. Air Force
U.S. Coast Guard
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Government Travelers sign up now for Best Western's quarterly Government/Military Newsletter as well as special e-mail offers. To subscribe to our e-mail Newsletter, Sign-Up your e-mail address below.