- Current Location
- Recent Searches
- No places found for the term
Best Western Reward PointsThis rate is available to Best Western Rewards members who have earned enough points to redeem (Maximum occupancy of 2 adults not including children.)
Destination has Changed
You will be redirected to the Hotel Search Results page.
Making Travel Easy for You
1. Consider buying used paperback books and leaving them behind when you are done. You'll have more room in your bags for souvenirs and someone else can share in a good read.
2. If you travel with glasses or contact lenses, always bring a backup. If you don't have an extra pair, bring along a current copy of your prescription so you can go to a one-hour eye center to get a replacement.
3. If you are traveling by air, remember to pack snacks for your trip. Many airlines do not provide meals on flights, and you will be prepared if you get hungry on the plane.
4. Call ahead to see if there is a hairdryer in the hotel or motel room. If your hotel room has one, which all Best Westerns do, you can save space for other items in your suitcase.
5. Pack small and fragile items inside your shoes. This helps save space in your bag, and will offer better padding for breakables.
6. Pack an empty duffle bag in your luggage. They fold easily and don't take up much space. They come in handy for all of the great souvenirs you pick up during your travels and help you avoid shipping items home.
7. Make sure all of your baggage is labeled with your name and phone number. Use your cell phone number and you will be easier to contact while traveling.
8. Every hotel room should have a plastic bag in the closet for dry cleaning. This is a great bag to use for dirty laundry, damp clothes or shoes.
9. Make sure to pack all color coordinated separates. If there is a spillage, you only have to change one part of the outfit.
10. If you're traveling with small children, consider packing a complete outfit in a resalable freezer bag. This way you can easily get the kids dressed in the hotel room without going through the entire suitcase.
11. Pack clothes that complement other items in your bag. This limits the number of outfits and shoes you carry which will lighten your load.
12. Buy travel sized toiletries at the drugstore, or purchase small plastic containers to hold your favorite lotion or shampoo. If you are flying, remember the carry-on rules for carrying liquids and gels. As always, with Best Western's BestRequests™ programme many toiletry items are found in our hotel rooms . If not, any forgotten items are usually available at the front desk including toothpaste, razors and a mending kit.
Most of all, remember to have fun!