- Current Location
- Recent Searches
- No places found for the term
Rewards PointsThis rate is available to Rewards members who have earned enough points to redeem (Maximum occupancy of 2 adults not including children.)
Government / Military
Destination has Changed
You will be redirected to the Hotel Search Results page.
Important Updates For Our Guests
The health, welfare and safety of our guests, employees and hoteliers is paramount at Best Western® Hotels & Resorts. The COVID-19 health crisis has had a tremendous impact on families, communities and businesses around the world. We understand that your travel plans may have been affected by the rapidly changing information on travel restrictions and event cancellations. With your safety and satisfaction at the heart of Best Western, we are working diligently to support you during this challenging time.
In accordance with guidance from the CDC and Health Canada and/or in compliance with government regulations, face coverings are required in hotel indoor public areas in the United States and Canada. Thank you for understanding and extending this courtesy to your fellow guests and our associates during the pandemic.
Please familiarize yourself with local regulations and travel restrictions that may impact your ability to stay at a hotel. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions.
In compliance with local regulations, guests traveling to New York are required to complete the New York Traveler Health Form. Guests traveling from states that have a significant degree of community spread of COVID-19 are subject to a mandatory self-quarantine. For a list of restricted states and to complete the Form please visit https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home
As the world begins to gradually reopen, we are excited to welcome our loyal guests back to our hotels while meeting your health and wellbeing standards. When you are ready to travel again, we understand that you will understandably have a heightened awareness and expectation of cleanliness when it comes to your choice of accommodations.
For nearly 75-years, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts has been an industry leader in our reputation for providing you with clean, well-maintained accommodations. In 2012, we became the first hotel brand to set a high-level of cleanliness with the roll out of our I Care Clean program in partnership with IDEO. At the onslaught of the COVID-19 pandemic, we were among the first in the industry to roll out standards and best practices to enhance our cleaning protocol. Now, as part of our ongoing commitment to keeping you safe and healthy during these challenging times, we have expanded on those industry-leading cleaning standards with the launch of the new We Care CleanSM program.
Based upon guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and Health Canada, the We Care Clean program addresses everything from guest room and common area cleanliness, to streamlined processes that minimize contact between guests and associates while maintaining the customer service you expect from a Best Western-branded hotel.
When you next stay with us, there will be some changes you can clearly see, such as the installation of social distancing floor decals; while others, you can rest assured are taking place behind the scenes, such as the enforcement of heightened and comprehensive cleanliness standards. The We Care Clean program addresses five key areas in our hotels:
Front Desk and Lobby:
- New protocols will minimize guest contact with personnel through a streamlined check-in and check-out process such as the use of Best Western’s Mobile Concierge platform.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented, wellness best practices signs will be prominently posted, and all lobby brochures, magazines and papers will be removed.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures will be in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the hotel with disinfecting taking place regularly.
- Sanitizing stations or wipes will be available throughout hotels.
Guest Room and Housekeeping:
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols will be implemented in guest rooms. If possible, guest rooms will not be entered for 24 to 72 hours after check-out, at which time the room, linens and all touch points, for example, faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clocks and hangers will be cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing COVID-19.
- Unnecessary items will be removed from guest rooms, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, paper notepads and pens.
- For guest and employee safety and well-being, daily housekeeping service will be by request.
Temporary Breakfast Offerings:
- While recognizing the importance of a quality breakfast, offerings have been adapted to prioritize your health and safety, including:
- Breakfast offerings that comply with local regulations, with breakfast rooms closed where required to avoid unnecessary guest congregation.
- Enhanced ‘Grab & Go’ offerings will be implemented in most hotels providing guests with pre-packaged food and beverage options.
- Hotels may opt to provide a “served” or pre-plated breakfast to minimize guest
- When allowed to open, public amenities such as fitness centers, swimming pools and meeting rooms will be cleaned on closely monitored schedules with disinfecting chemicals. Each evening, these areas may also be sanitized with the use of electrostatic fogging, ozone generators or ultraviolet devices (once available).
- Hand sanitizer or wipes will be provided for guests and employees in all public areas. contact with food, beverages and surfaces, and cross contamination.
Hotel Employees and Staff Requirements:
- Hotel employees will follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeepers/laundry staff will wear both gloves and a mask.
- Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
- Employees will be empowered to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and will be fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home.
Caring for our guests and employees has always been at the core of Best Western® Hotels & Resorts. Ensuring the health and safety of our customers has never been more important given the current situation with COVID-19. Therefore, we have modified our breakfast experience to reflect guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Restaurant Association and each hotels’ local regulations.
Guests will find breakfast rooms have been modified to allow more space between tables. Additionally, hand sanitization stations will be available, and staff will disinfect tables and chairs between guests. Please note that breakfast rooms or dining rooms may be closed in some locations in compliance with local regulations.
Due to COVID-19, our breakfast offerings may be one of several options based on the circumstances and regulations where the hotel is located. These options include Enhanced Grab & Go, or hotel staff may provide table service for breakfast items, or pre-plate all breakfast items.
An enhanced Grab & Go option will be offered by hotels which do not provide staff served or pre-plated breakfast. Grab & Go selection will include:
- A breakfast bar (i.e., granola, energy, etc.) or breakfast bread or pastry (i.e., sweet roll, muffin, croissant or similar)
- A childrens’ option
- A packaged or homemade breakfast sandwich, burrito or similar with egg, with or without a protein
When possible, hotels will offer a pre-plated, table or staff served breakfast which includes:
- A packaged or homemade breakfast sandwich, burrito or similar with egg, with or without a protein
- A hot cereal option including oatmeal, grits or cream of wheat
- Choice of two dry cereals
- Packaged pastries, breakfast breads or muffins
- Two varieties of fruit, either portioned or fresh whole fruit
Juice, water, milk, coffee, tea and hot chocolate will be available at all locations.
In addition, some full-service hotel locations may continue to operate restaurant service and take out options, which follow the prescribed local health and municipal or state protocols.
We look forward to welcoming our valued guests to our hotels and providing a healthy, safe breakfast experience.
Best Western® Hotels & Resorts cares about its guests and values the members of the Best Western Rewards program. As appreication of your loyalty, members will retain their current elite status through January 31, 2022 wihtout needing to fulfill the necessary qualifications.
Members were downgraded a tier at the end of 2019 were leveled-up to their previous tier and will maintain that status thorugh January 31, 2022 wihout needing to fulfill the necessary qualifications.
All BWR members worldwide are eligible for elite status protection and no action is required on the part of the member. Status will be maintained for all members regardless of their current tier, ensuring both new and veteran members are protected at this time. BWR is the only industry loyalty program where points never expire, meaning members are not impacted by unpredictable circumstances that could prevent them from using their hard-earned points.
For members who wish to help those severly impacted by the virus may donate points to BWHR’s charitable fund, Best Western for a Better World®, which has committed to supporting those impacted by the virus worldwide.
When you are ready to travel again, we are ready with enhanced cleaning protocols, new breakfast offerings and a flexible cancellation policy. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Best Western® is dedicated to helping fight Covid-19 by supporting our front line heroes. Help us in this fight by converting your Best Western Rewards® points to a donation to Project C.U.R.E.