Low Rate Guarantee
- Current Location
- Recent Searches
- No places found for the term
Rewards PointsThis rate is available to Best Western Rewards members who have earned enough points to redeem (Maximum occupancy of 2 adults not including children.)
Government / Military
Destination has Changed
You will be redirected to the Hotel Search Results page.
Book Our Lowest Rates, Guaranteed.
Save When You Book Direct
We are committed to making sure that you will always find our lowest rates on bestwestern.com. If you find a published rate on the Internet that is lower than what is published on bestwestern.com, we will honor the lower rate and send you a $100 USD Best Western Travel Card®.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Book your reservation on bestwestern.com
- If you find a lower rate on another website with the same criteria: hotel, room type, dates of stay, and guest occupancy, review the program's terms and conditions and submit the completed claim form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The claim form must be submitted within 24-hours of making the reservation on bestwestern.com to be eligible
- Our Customer Care team will research the claim and notify you of its resolution
Terms and Conditions
Best Western® Low Rate, Guaranteed! Program (“Program”): If a consumer finds a lower published rate on the Internet, excluding taxes and fees, at any Best Western branded hotel in North America than the rate published on bestwestern.com or a participating affiliate organization website, Best Western International, Inc. (“Best Western”) will honor the competing rate and provide a $100 (USD) Best Western Travel Card® (“Travel Card”). The Program is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The booking must be made on bestwestern.com or through a participating affiliate organization website that links to bestwestern.com. A claim cannot be filed without an actual booking.
- The consumer is required to submit a claim by using the online Claim Form found on bestwestern.com or a participating affiliate organization website.
- The claim must be submitted within twenty-four (24) hours of booking the reservation on bestwestern.com or through an affiliate organization website that links to bestwestern.com and must be accompanied by a valid confirmation number respecting a stay. A stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western branded hotel.
- Only one check-in/check-out permitted per stay. Limit one (1) Travel Card per household per claim for any stay and only one (1) Travel Card per household during any thirty (30) day period (lower rate will be honored regardless of eligibility of Travel Card due to limitations).
- The Travel Card will be issued in the form of a virtual card (an E-mail certificate or printout from the website) unless a physical plastic card is requested.
- Reservations booked within forty-eight (48) hours of the hotel’s earliest published check-in time on the arrival date of the claim are not eligible for the Program.
- The competing rate must be for the same hotel, dates, length of stay, currency, number of guests and similar room type. Additionally, the competing rate must be publicly viewable and bookable via the Internet at the time the claim is reviewed by a Best Western Customer Care Specialist. A viewable rate means that the general public can view the rate on the website. A bookable rate means that the rate is available and can be reserved online.
- Websites and online memberships or programs that require a password or login to view hotel rates and inventory are not eligible for the Program. This includes any memberships or programs in which membership is not automatic and
- (i) requires consumers to “opt-in” to become a member,
- (ii) any online or mobile interface used by members that is password protected, and
- (iii) requires consumers to have completed a customer profile.
- Affinity Partnership, Association, Corporate, Group, Negotiated, Package (e.g. those including flight, car, etc.), Wholesale, Opaque (i.e., those that do not reveal the hotel name and location until after booking, such as those available on Priceline.com and Hotwire.com), Discount, and Promotional rates are not eligible for the Program.
- Best Western’s Customer Care Specialists have the sole discretion to determine the validity of a claim. In order to be valid, a claim must meet all of the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- Upon validation of a claim, a Customer Care Specialist will send an email or other communication to the consumer, which will include the reservation confirmation number, a file tracking number for the claim, and the new rate the consumer will be charged. If a consumer does not receive a confirmation within forty-eight (48) hours of submitting the claim, the consumer may contact the Customer Care Department by phone to check the status of the claim.
- The $100 (USD) Travel Card will be emailed or mailed after the consumer’s stay is completed. Virtual cards will be emailed within two to three weeks after the consumer’s stay is completed. Physical plastic cards will be mailed within four to six weeks after the consumer’s stay is completed.
- If redeemed internationally, the value of the $100 (USD) Travel Card will be determined by foreign exchange rates at the time of redemption.
- For a multiple night stay, the total cost for the stay will be evaluated in determining whether the competing rate is lower.
- The difference between the rates when compared pursuant to these terms and conditions must be equal to or greater than $1.00 (USD).
- Best Western Rewards® points or airline miles will be awarded based on the rate actually paid by the consumer at check-out.
- A consumer does not need to book a room on the competing website to take advantage of the Program. The consumer must only be able to prove the validity of the claim and then stay at the Best Western branded hotel.
- If, for any reason, the lower rate is not honored at the hotel, the consumer must call the Customer Care Department within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of the stay and provide the file tracking number for the claim. The Customer Care Specialist will request the check-out folio from the hotel. Upon validation, the consumer will receive a refund check for the rate difference.
- Employees of Best Western International, Inc., to include its subsidiary companies, and of any Best Western branded hotel, and members of such employees’ families of the same residence, are not eligible.
- Offer valid for North America hotels until further notice.
Void where prohibited by law. Best Western reserves the right to modify, alter, suspend, or terminate this Program at any time without prior notice.