- Current Location
- Recent Searches
- No places found for the term
Best Western Reward PointsThis rate is available to Best Western Rewards members who have earned enough points to redeem (Maximum occupancy of 2 adults not including children.)
Destination has Changed
You will be redirected to the Hotel Search Results page.
A warm welcome awaits you at the 4 star Best Western Plus White Horse Hotel, Derry. Combining warmth and elegance with modern facilities, and the award winning Clooney Restaurant, it is the ideal venue for your perfect break.
All packages include full use of leisure complex including pool, sauna and steam room.
- Complimentary cocktail on arrival
- 4 course dinner in the award winning Clooney restaurant
- Complimentary glass of bubbly with your meal
- Beauty treatment (choice of mini manicure, facial or back/neck/shoulder massage)
- Bottle of bubbly in your room on arrival
- 4 course evening meal in the award winning Clooney restaurant on the evening of your choice
- 1 x £25 Foyleside shopping centre voucher per room
- 1 x back, neck & shoulder massage per person
- Romantic 4-course evening meal in Clooney Restaurant
- Nibble plate & bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- Day 1 - Relax after check-in and enjoy a 30-minute massage, manicure, mini facial or 45 minute personal training session. Relax in the pool, sauna and steam room before enjoying a 2-course meal served with an Irish coffee.
- Day 2 - Enjoy a full Irish breakfast before setting off on a walking tour of our Walled City (McCrossan Tours) in nearby Derry-Londonderry which is less than 10 minutes away. Then explore the craft village in town, the local eateries and spend your £25 voucher in Foyleside Shopping Centre on a souvenir of your trip. Return to the hotel for a luxury 3-course meal by the award winning Chef, Noel Ward. Your meal will be served with a bottle of chilled white wine, or a bottle of red wine aerated and decanted into a crystal decanter at your table.
- Day 3 - Enjoy a full Irish breakfast and check-out late so you have time for a final swim in our 20 metre pool or relax in our Jacuzzi. On check-out you will be presented with our pastry Chef’s Gillian’s signature chocolate truffles, spiked with local whiskey.