- You can win 1 million rewards points
You can WIN 1 MILLION rewards points
Book and Stay between Nov 1. 2018 - Jan 31. 2019
Not Yet A Member?
Join our FREE rewards program to register for this promotion.
Thank you for registering!
Start saving by booking online now!
Frequently Asked Questions
The promotion offer is “Win 1 Million Best Western Rewards Points for a stay between1 November 2018 and 31 January 2019.” What is an eligible entry for this competition?
*An “eligible entry” for the purpose of this Promotion is defined as any individual who is a Best Western Reward (BWR) member or becomes a BWR member and makes a booking online for a stay at a Best Western Hotel or Resort in Australia or New Zealand during the Promotional Period (1 November, 2018- 31 January 2019 and supplies their BWR number at the time of booking or upon check-in (“Qualifying Booking”). Individuals will automatically receive one (1) entry for each Qualifying Booking.
Do Best Western Rewards members need to be REGISTERED for this promotion to be eligible to win 1 million points?
No. BWR members DO NOT need to be registered to enter into this competition. To be eligible to receive an automatic entry individual must be a BWR member and must make a booking online for a stay at a Best Western Hotel or Resort during the Promotional Period.
What is the value of the prize?
The first valid entry drawn will win 1 Million Best Western Reward Points valued at AUD$5,000. The next one hundred (100) valid entries drawn will each win an AUD$100 gift card. Winners will have the choice of Red Balloon, Caltex or Woolworths Wish gift cards.
When will the winner of the competition be announced and how will they be notified?
The draw will take place at 11, 213 Miller Street, North Sydney, 2060 on Thursday 21/02/19 at 11.59AM AEDST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The winners will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) days of the draw, and their details will be published on this page.
Can all Best Western Rewards members participate?
No. Only BWR members who reside in Australia and New Zealand and complete an eligible stay at any Best Western Hotels & Resorts, Australasia. Best Western Rewards members who reside outside of Australia and New Zealand are not eligible for the promotion.
Is there a maximum number of entries?
No. Every eligible stay made by a BWR member during the promotional period is one entry into the competition.
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents, who are members of the Australasian Best Western Rewards Club (“BWR Club”).
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entries into the promotion open on 01/11/18 and close at 11:59PM AEDST on 31/01/19 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To be eligible to receive an automatic entry, individuals must be a BWR Club member, or become a BWR Club member by:
a. visiting this page and completing the online enrolment form (including first name, last name, address, and email); or
b. by enrolling at the Hotel at the time of check-in.
7. To then receive an automatic entry, eligible individuals must make a booking for a stay at a Best Western Hotel or Resort during the Promotional Period online at www.bestwestern.com, and supply their BWR Club number at the time of booking or upon check-in (“Qualifying Booking”). Individuals will automatically receive one (1) entry for each Qualifying Booking.
9. Incomplete or cancelled bookings will be deemed invalid.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at 11, 213 Miller Street, North Sydney, 2060 on Thursday 21/02/19 at 11.59AM AEDST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. The winners will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) days of the draw, and their details will be published on this page from 25/02/19.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn will win 1 Million Best Western Reward Points valued at AUD$5,000. The next one hundred (100) valid entries drawn will each win a AUD$100 gift card. Winners will have the choice of Red Balloon, Caltex or Woolworths Wish gift cards.
16. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a gift voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift voucher.
17. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
19. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Total prize pool value is AUD$15,000.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
22. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 22/05/19 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on this page.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use or taking of a prize.
28. The Promoter is B-W International Licensing Australia Pty Limited (ABN 72 625 758 321) t/as Best Western Hotels & Resorts Australasia of 11, 213 Miller Street, North Sydney, 2060 telephone (02) 8913 3300.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/…. ACT Permit No. TP18/.... SA Permit No. T18/....