Home > Victoria Double Points Offer
- Current Location
- Recent Searches
- No places found for the term
Rewards PointsThis rate is available to Rewards members who have earned enough points to redeem (Maximum occupancy of 2 adults not including children.)
Government / Military
Destination has Changed
You will be redirected to the Hotel Search Results page.
Double Points Across Victoria
Pack your bags and discover the very best of Victoria!
Don’t miss out on double Best Western Rewards® Points at all our Best Western® branded hotels across Victoria, Australia.
Simply book between November 16, 2020 – December 7, 2020 for any stay up until December 31, 2020. Offer available on all BWR rate plans.
Melbourne and surrounding area
Melbourne boasts something special for every traveller, whether it’s a city break to truly indulge in the artistic culture or to catch a game at the world-renowned Melbourne Cricket Ground. For all the foodies, head to Lygon Street in Carlton for the best dining spots (especially if you like Italian!). If you fancy a day trip, just outside the city centre lies some of the finest local wineries as well as Victoria’s renowned Yarra Valley National Park and Dandenong Ranges. Here you can discover magnificent mountain ranges, majestic rainforests, wild waterfalls and captivating views of the surrounding countryside.
Top Attractions Near Melbourne
- Melbourne - Explore its laneways, arcades and street art on a walking tour
- Melbourne - The Melbourne Cricket Ground and National Sports Museum
- Carlton - Lygon Street
- Dandenong Ranges National Park
- Melbourne icons including the Royal Botanic Gardens, National Gallery of Victoria and Queen Victoria Market
- Melbourne Museum and Royal Exhibition Building, with highlights including the Phar Lap exhibit
- A cruise along the Yarra River
- Yarra Valley - Wine region and National Park just an hour out of Melbourne
Central and Northwest
Discover the wonders of the Goldfields through the architecture and artistic communities of the region. Travel to Ballarat, Victoria’s largest inland city renowned for its gold rush heritage, which is evident across the tree-lined walkways and unique architecture.
Visit the historic city of Bendigo; a thriving hub of arts and culture. Travel further north to explore the majestic Murray River region with its winding waterways, quaint towns and indigenous heritage. Sail into Swan Hill to admire the riverside scenery, learn about its history, visit the famous wineries and explore the many beautiful bushwalks. Known as the food bowl of Victoria, the Mildura region is a must, located on the edge of the Australian Outback yet moments from the Murray River and known for its year-round Mediterranean weather and relaxing lifestyle.
Top Attractions - Central & Northwest
- Ballarat - Sovereign Hill to experience the gold rush days, Lal Lal Falls
- Bendigo - Bendigo Tramways, Central Deborah Gold Mine
- Swan Hill- Little Murray River walk
- Mildura - Paddleboat cruise or kayak along the Murray River, Explore the nearby National Parks - Mungo,
- Hattah-Kulkyne or the Murray-Sunset
Start by exploring the stunning Gippsland Lakes in Sale. Steeped in history take a trip to the local museums or wander the 150-year-old Botanical Gardens and visit one many quaint cafes and restaurants that line its streets. What’s more the renowned Ninety Mile Beach is just a short drive from Sale town center. Gippsland’s largest city, Traralgon, is worth a visit for its picturesque tree-lined streets and gardens. It’s also renowned for its sports, hosting many netball, AFLW and AFL events throughout the year.
Top Attractions - Southeast
- Sale - Explore the Gippsland Lakes, Botanical Gardens, Armed Forces Museum and Ninety Mile Beach
- Traralgon - Tara Bulga National Park, AGL Loy Yang Interna- tional tennis championships and Narkoojee winery
Geelong and the Bellarine
Referred to by locals as the “city by the bay”, Geelong is Victoria’s second largest city, located on the picturesque Corio Bay and just footsteps from the many popular beach-front attractions. Take a stroll along the beautiful coastal tracks and historic footpaths or wander Geelong’s evolving waterfront and urban grounds to see why the bayside city is fast becoming one of Victoria’s key foodie destinations.
Great Ocean Road
Start your Great Ocean Road journey in the beautiful village of Apollo Bay, located at the foothills of the Otways where you can experience everything from bushwalks to beaches, mountains and waterfalls. Stop off at the colourful and lively seaside village of Port Campbell on route and absorb the sensational coastal views including the towering 12 Apostles and Port Campbell National Park. Continuing your journey, be sure to visit Warrnambool, where green country meets the deep blue ocean along Victoria’s south-west coast. Here, you can discover the history of the infamous Shipwreck Coast, enjoy a trip to the spectacular beaches along the rugged southern coastline and feast in one of the many renowned restaurants serving the freshest local produce all year round.
Top Attractions - Coastal
- Geelong - Bellarine Peninsula, Bayside villages - Portarlington and Queenscliff for shopping, seaside towns of Point Lonsdale and Barwon
- Apollo Bay - Marriners Bay and Lookout, Marengo rock pools
- Port Campbell - Twelve Apostles and Gibson steps, Mulba Gully and Triplet Falls bush walks
- Warrnambool - Tower Hill Volcano, Breakwater, Stingray Bay, Logan’s Beach whale watching