Win Two Club Level tickets to the LSU Tigers® vs Mississippi State Bulldogs® Game on October 20, 2018
Includes one Autographed LSU Helmet
One $200 Best Western Travel Card®, press row and radio booth tour
Winner will be chosen on or about October 8, 2018
Promotion approved by LSU Athletics
The more you stay the better your chances of winning. Stays must occur prior to October 5, 2018.
Register and book your reservation today!
Join our FREE rewards program and you will be automatically registered for this exclusive offer.
Thank you for registering for this offer.
Terms and Conditions
BEST WESTERN INTERNATIONAL, INC.’S
LSU TIGERS 2018 FOOTBALL SWEEPSTAKES
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
Void Where Prohibited By Law
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the Continental United States (i.e., excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands) who are 18 years of age or older as of September 1, 2018 (“Eligible Participants”). Employees of Best Western International, Inc. (“BWI”) and its member companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, member hotels, advertising agencies, and/or printers or Outfront Media Sports, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries, employees of Louisiana State University (“LSU”), and its member companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and/or printers, and all of their immediate family (limited to spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and household members, are not eligible to enter. Participation is open only to natural persons. This Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. This Sweepstakes is further subject to all federal, state, local, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules, and to be bound by the decisions of BWI, which shall be final.
2. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes begins September 1, 2018 at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and runs through 11:59:59 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) on October 5, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). There are two (2) ways for Eligible Participants to enter: 1) Eligible Stay: As a Best Western Rewards® (“BWR”) member, you may visit bestwesternlouisiana.com/football18 to complete the online registration form and then complete an eligible stay* at a Best Western® branded hotel located in Louisiana during the Sweepstakes Period. For each such eligible stay completed, you will receive one (1) entry. If you are not a BWR member, enroll in the BWR program for free online at bestwesternrewards.com. All BWR program rules (available at bestwesternrewards.com) apply. BWR program enrollment/membership and completion of online registration form is required prior to any such eligible stay. Any such eligible stay completed prior to BWR program enrollment/membership and/or completion of online registration form will not be considered eligible for the Sweepstakes. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply, and are not the responsibility of BWI. There is no limit to the number of eligible stay entries per Eligible Participant. 2) Mail: On a plain 3" x 5" piece of paper, hand print your name, complete address, phone number, date of birth, email (if any), and BWR member number, and mail it in a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Best Western International, Inc.’s LSU Tigers 2018 Football Sweepstakes, 6201 North 24th Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85016-2023. All mailed entries must be postmarked by 11:59:59 p.m. PST on October 1, 2018, and received by 11:59:59 p.m. MST on October 4, 2018, to be considered eligible for the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) mailed entry per envelope. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied mailed entries accepted. All entries must be legible to be eligible. There is no limit to the number of mailed entries per Eligible Participant.
*An “eligible stay” for the purpose of this Sweepstakes is defined as any stay (i.e., one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western branded hotel) with the exception of a stay booked through an online travel agency, a stay booked through a tour operator, and a stay booked at a special discounted rate (see BWR program rules for further information on eligibility criteria). Only one (1) check-in/check-out permitted per eligible stay. Eligible stays which take place during the Sweepstakes Period but which have a check-in or check-out date that overlaps the beginning or ending of the Sweepstakes Period, will be counted towards the Sweepstakes.
3. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive two (2) club level tickets to the October 20th LSU Football game in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, against Mississippi State University; one (1) Autographed LSU Football helmet; one (1) $200 (USD) Best Western Travel Card®; and a press row and radio booth access tour. Total ARV of all prizes is $460 (USD). No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize by winner is permitted, except at the discretion of BWI. BWI reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. All Federal, state, local, municipal, and provincial taxes and any other expenses or incidentals, to include travel to and from the game and accommodations, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All Best Western Travel Card terms and conditions (available at bestwesterntravelcard.com) apply.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about October 8, 2018 from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by BWI, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email, mail, and/or telephone, subject to BWI’s discretion. If potential Grand Prize Winner does not respond to notification within 48 hours or the time set by Sponsor or if any prize or notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and where legal, a Publicity Release within five (5) days of attempted notification, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected. Grand Prize Winner’s guest must also timely sign and return Liability and Publicity Releases. Neither BWI nor its affiliates, subsidiaries or member hotels are responsible for and they shall not be liable for any late, lost, or misdirected notification, or for Grand Prize Winner’s unsuccessful efforts to claim any prize. ANY POTENTIAL GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY BWI. NO INDIVIDUAL SHALL BE THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL THE INDIVIDUAL’S ELIGIBILITY AND QUALIFIED ENTRY HAS BEEN VERIFIED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
5. GENERAL RULES: BWI and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and member hotels are not responsible for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, telephone or human failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes, and/or for any lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, or illegible mailed entries or for entries not received in time for the random drawing. BWI and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and members hotels disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting in participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes, and BWI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus bug, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond BWI’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If, due to a printing, production, or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded per the above, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. BWI and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and member hotels assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. BWI reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who violates these Official Rules. If, in BWI’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties comprise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, BWI reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all non-suspect entries received as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. BWI and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and member hotels shall have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to BWI and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and member hotels to use the Grand Prize Winner’s and the Grand Prize Winner’s guest’s name, likenesses, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state in any media worldwide for promotional purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is not valid with any other offer or promotion. Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and BWI in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed solely and exclusively in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Arizona, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona. The Arizona courts (state and federal) shall have sole jurisdiction of any controversies regarding this Sweepstakes. Each entrant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and hereby irrevocably submits to the venue of those courts within the State of Arizona.
6. RELEASE: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless BWI and its subsidiaries, affiliates, member hotels, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, wholesalers, and retailers, and each of their employees, officers, directors, shareholders, and agents from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, and merchandise delivery.
7. WINNER’S LIST: For name of winner, available after October 20, 2018, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Best Western International, Inc.’s LSU Tigers 2018 Football Sweepstakes, 6201 N. 24th Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85016-2023.
8. SPONSOR: Sponsor of this promotion is Best Western International, Inc., 6201 North 24th Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85016-2023.
Each Best Western® branded hotel is independently owned and operated. Best Western and the Best Western marks are service marks or registered service marks of Best Western International, Inc. ©2018 Best Western International, Inc. All rights reserved.